IMPORTANT: New Jersey Truck Rental Tips
1. Ask about the rental prices to gauge which moving truck rental company best meets your budget. Moving truck rental rates are often on a per-day basis. Some moving truck rental companies, however, quote higher than others because they have new and well-maintained moving trucks, offer free unlimited mileage, or provide special services and conveniences. Some moving truck rentals come with a standard free mileage plus charges per additional mile. Estimate the number of miles you will need to travel, so that you can have an idea of your total rental expense. When booking your truck, book it online to save up to 20%! Just click one of the truck options above to find your price!
2. Make reservations at the New Jersey moving truck rental office, online, or over the phone (booking online will get you the best deals), preferably a week or two before the day of the move. Make reservations for towing equipment and accessories if you will need them. And don’t get caught paying full price for moving supplies like tape, boxes, and bubble wrap at the store or at the rental truck pick up location. Order your New Jersey Moving Supplies in advance online to get wholesale discounts and free shipping right to your door.
3. Present the required documents. If you plan on driving the truck yourself, the moving truck rental company will need to see some documents before they release their vehicle to you. These documents include: a valid driver’s license (to see if your are an authorized and legally qualified driver); a major credit card (for payment or as a form of security); proof of insurance (to see if you are personally covered in case of untoward incidents).
4. Give information about your intended move. The moving rental company will also ask you about some details about your trip and use of their vehicle. You will need to tell them where your destination is, when you will pick up the truck and when you will return it, and what cargo you are loading (household items, office equipment, or other goods).
5. Consider truck rental insurance options. You will also be offered optional insurance plans that you may want to avail of, such as personal accident insurance, cargo insurance, and limited loss and damage waver. Inquire about the coverage and decide if you want to add any to your rental package.
6. Consider NJ Moving Supplies and packing materials. As mentioned above, packing cartons, adhesive tape, bubble wraps, cords, and protection bags are all available at the rental office. But you will pay a premium if you purchase them at the store or at the pick up location. Consider purchasing all of your moving supplies online before you start packing. Furniture pads, hand trucks and towing equipment are also available for rent.
8. Inspect the rental truck. Before you drive away with the rental truck, inspect the vehicle closely. The rental company usually has a standard form, the Truck Inspection Report, to fill up. Note all existing scratches or damage that could otherwise be attributed to your use when you return the vehicle. Confirm the accuracy of the fuel gauge and odometer readings.
9. Secure copies of all the pertinent documents of the your rental. i.e. the Truck Rental Agreement, the Truck Inspection Report, and Driver Trip Report. You will need these documents when you go through weigh stations along the highways, and when you return the vehicle.
11. Return the NJ moving truck to the designated location and close your account with the rental company. Settle all additional charges or collect refunds.
Garden State Apartments does not take any responsibility for actions of providers in our network, and will not be held liable in any manner for any losses, damages, or consumer dissatisfaction associated with their use. Each professional, company, organization, and affiliate in our network operates independently from Garden State Apartments. Any complaints should be directed to provider and not to Garden State Apartments.
Resources for truck rentals, truck rental, moving truck, moving trucks, truck rental company, truck rental companies, moving, commercial truck rental, commercial truck rentals, truck leasing, global transportation, resources for truck rentals, truck rental, moving truck, moving trucks, truck rental company, truck rental companies, moving, commercial truck rental, commercial truck rentals, truck leasing, global transportation, one way truck rental, global truck rental, local truck rental, nj truck rental, new jersey truck rental
- BEST DEALS- NJ Truck Rentals & Moving Trucks in NJ- NJ Moving Truck Rental #renta #departamentos
- BEST DEALS- NJ Truck Rentals & Moving Trucks in NJ- NJ Moving Truck Rental #economy #rental #cars
- Best Cheap Rental Car Deals – 5 Dealer Tricks to Avoid for Car Rentals #search #for #rent
- Car Rentals Best Deals #la #apartment #rentals
Written by CREDIT