We offer free quotations with no call out fees
All major payments taken
Our promises to you
- On time We WILL be there when we say we will!
- Free and clear quotations You don’t have to worry about being ‘ ripped off ‘. If you’re not 100 happy, we’ll leave with no fuss!
- Comprehensive aftercare After leaving your drain free flowing, if it blocks again within 28 days, we’ll unblock it, free of charge.
If we unblock your drain and we don’t find or suspect that there is a fault, we are happy to return free of charge if the same drain blocks again within 28 days.
If we think there is something wrong, for example, root intrusion or collapsed pipe work, we will recommend and/or carry out a CCTV survey of your pipe work to find out if there is something or not.
You will be able to have a look on the monitor at anything we find.
The reason we offer this promise is to put your mind at rest that you won’t be paying over and over again. We carried out a survey and you told us that this was your number one fear when you had to ring for a Drainage company.
Watch our company video
As experts in drainage, ClearFirst Drainage are well equipped to offer a variety of drain services. All of our engineers are friendly, trained and draw on years of experience providing drain services.
The methods we use:
- Drain Jetting / High Pressure Water Jetting We offer affordable drain jetting. with prompt call out times throughout the region.
- Rodding A traditional method of drain cleaning, rodding involves our drainage engineers fixing together rods according to the the depth and length of the drain. This is then inserted into the drain with one of many attachments on the end cleaning the pipe work. This type of drain cleaning is often more preferable when pipe work is older and more fragile, requiring more care.
- Camera / CCTV Drain Surveys CCTV drain surveys are used to visually inspect the condition of drains. Often required before the purchase of a property or just for fault finding, a drainage engineer will write up a report which is presented to the client. These reports are clear and precise, they contain no industry specific, drain jargon. A schematic diagram and DVD are also provided as part of our CCTV drain survey results.
- Root Cutting Drain surveys carried out by our engineers can reveal if tree and plant roots have penetrated the pipe. In response, these can be removed using a cutter attached to a jetting hose. The drainage engineer may then follow up the root cutting with a lining repair. This provides protection by sealing existent holes whilst also blocking the roots from penetrating again.
- Dye Testing This is used to check for leaks in your drainage system and water ingress. A non-toxic colour dye is put into the drains and will highlight where the leak is coming from. It is also used the check the flow of drainage systems.
- Drain Tracing To locate sections of pipe work from above ground.
- High Pressure Gas Portable solution for unblocking toilets, sinks, showers, baths, etc.
Request A Callback – Choose a time that suits you
Enter your contact details below and we’ll call you back:
Copyright ClearFirst 2017 All rights reserved Vat No. 772145041 Reg No. 4921837