Homes for Rent in Washington
Discover Houses for Rent in Washington
Washington is a very large, and homes for rent in the Evergreen State give families a wide variety of places to live. There’s the western coast, the cities around Puget Sound like Seattle. Tacoma and Olympia. as well as the farm land east and Spokane. near Idaho.
Important Information for WA Renters to Know
- Washington has a strong, growing and diverse economy. The state is home to some of the best known and most popular brands in the world, including Amazon.com, Microsoft, Starbucks, Nordstrom and R.E.I. Washington is also a large area for commodities and agriculture. It’s the leading producer of apples in the U.S. and a major trade port for Alaska and Canada.
- Washington is the only state named after a former president.
- Washington became the 42nd state in 1889. Prior to statehood and throughout the 1800s, the area had been jointly settled between Britain and the U.S. Eventually they decided on the 49th parallel as the border to avert war, where it still is today.
Top 3 Attractions for Washington Renters to Enjoy
Fun Facts About Washington
For many states, a ferry system is simply a way to get across water, but for Washington, it’s the state’s No. 1 tourism attraction and the largest ferry system in the world. Boats aren’t just a popular way to get around: Seattle has one of the highest house boat populations in the country.
- Houses for Rent in Washington.
- Washington Rental Homes, Houses for Rent in WA, Apartments & Home Rentals in Washington #find #a #rental
- Houses for Rent in Washington. #search #for #rental #homes
- Washington Rental Homes, Houses for Rent in WA, Apartments & Home Rentals in Washington #truck #rental #companies
Written by CREDIT