Renta 2011 1.20
A way to uninstall Renta 2011 1.20 from your computer
This web page is about Renta 2011 1.20 for Windows. You can find below details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by AEAT. Check out here where you can get more info on AEAT. More info about the application Renta 2011 1.20 can be found at http://www.agenciatributaria.es. Renta 2011 1.20 is typically set up in the C:Program FilesAEATRenta 2011 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user’s option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Renta 2011 1.20 is C:Program FilesAEATRenta 2011uninstall.exe. The program’s main executable file has a size of 139.50 KB (142848 bytes) on disk and is called Renta 2011.exe.
Renta 2011 1.20 is composed of the following executables which take 289.50 KB ( 296448 bytes) on disk:
- Renta 2011.exe (139.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (145.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
This page is about Renta 2011 1.20 version 1.20 only.
A way to erase Renta 2011 1.20 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Renta 2011 1.20 is a program released by AEAT. Sometimes people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Renta 2011 1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don’t have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It’s recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO’s design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Renta 2011 1.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in “Renta 2011 1.20”. If it exists on your system the Renta 2011 1.20 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Renta 2011 1.20 in the list. some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Renta 2011 1.20, from “Highly recommended” to “Very dangerous”.
- Opinions by other people – Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Renta 2011 1.20:
- The publisher is: http://www.agenciatributaria.es
- The uninstall string is: C:Program FilesAEATRenta 2011uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Renta 2011 1.20.
8. After removing Renta 2011 1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Renta 2011 1.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Renta 2011 1.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution