Rental Agreement, rental agreement template.#Rental #agreement #template
The rent agreement letter is drafted in the context of mutual agreement between the
Table of Contents
Rental Agreement Writing Tips:
- The letter should take into consideration the interests of both parties.
- The letter should make specifications regarding the time, period, rent and other allied aspects.
- The letter should not be complex in any sense of the term.
- If you need the help of a professional advocate don’t hesitate to seek one.
- Interest of both parties should be taken into consideration while drafting the letter.
- It is primarily concerned with renting our residential or commercial property.
- Make sure you get your rent and lease agreement correct.
- It should also be noted that standardized rent and lease agreement normally include in it , the duration of lease, rent/amount paid, and renewal clause, rights of parties involved, security deposited, termination.
Rental Agreement Template
Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)
Subject – _______________________(Mention the purpose)
Kindly note that this letter is to make a concrete form to the legal agreement that we have made between ourselves to rent out my house to you for a period of ____(mention the duration). The agreement is being signed initially signed for ___(mention the number of months) and as the need arise, we may extend it further. As mutually agreed the monthly rent of the house is Rs ___(mention the amount) and you will have to pay three months advance amount of ___(mention the amount that has to be paid as advance) well in advance.
Hope you will get back to me very early
Name and signature
Download Template (Doc and PDF)
Rental Agreement Sample, Email and Example/Format
This letter is to confirm through legal means the mutual agreement for renting out my house to you for a period of one year. The agreement is being signed for 11 months initially and as we find any situation to extend it further, we may think of it then and there. As mutually agreed the monthly rent of the house is Rs10, 000 and you will have to pay three months advance amount of 30,000 well in advance.
The rent should be made before 5 th of each month and the failure to do so may invite an additional penalty of 5% added to the rent amount. And kindly note that apart from the amount of rent, you will have to bear the expenses of water charge and electricity in addition to the maintenance after you occupies the house.
The advance amount you pay to me will be returned to you as you finish the contract and let off the home. Moreover if either party of the agreement fails to keep up the terms and conditions of the contract in letter and spirit, either party is at liberty to terminate the contract with three months notice.
If you have any doubts regarding the clauses and provisions mentioned above and if you have any suggestions to make, you can contact me. And if you feel that the above mentioned terms and condition are fine and agreeable please make your signature in the space provided below as a token of your approval to the terms and conditions being drafted in the letter.
Tags : Agreement | Rental | Template