Sample Vacation Rental Lease, Rental Agreements Contracts
When you confirm a booking, you should send your renter a copy of your booking confirmation. invoice. vacation rental agreement and pet policy (if applicable) so they have everything in writing. Your vacation rental agreement outlines what is expected of each party and should help you and your guests feel more comfortable entering into this transaction.
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.
Your confirmation is as follows:
Your deposit of $_____ is due immediately.
Rental rate and fees are as follows:
$ _______ per night x ____ nights = $_________
Cleaning fee $_________
Less deposit $(________)
TOTAL Due $_________
The total payment is due on or before _____________.
Please sign and return the attached rental agreement. As soon as I receive your full payment, I will [send the key/provide instructions for entry to the property.]
Thanks, and have a great vacation!
This agreement is a sample form only. You should have local legal counsel review and revise as necessary for compliance with federal, state and local law and your particular circumstances. For your convenience there are options A and B suggested below that you may choose depending on your property or practices. You should revise as necessary to accurately represent your property, rules, features, etc. This agreement is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the Agreement ) is made by and between _______________________ ( Homeowner ) and _____________________ ( Guest ) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property is located at:
The property is furnished and includes ________________________________________ [list appliances and other provided items like linens, towels, etc.]
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to X persons. An additional charge or $X per person per night for guests in addition to X will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at _____ p.m. on ____________ (the Check-in Date ) and ends at _____ a.m. on ________________ (the Checkout Date ).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a X night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than X days, the guest will be charged the X-night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit of $______ is due at least ____ days prior to the Check-In Date.
Option A: The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within ____ days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to: