There are schools offering MBA programs in Ohio!
Each year, roughly 2.5% of Ohio students graduate with degrees in business administration. That means an estimated 8,741 general managers graduate from Ohio’s 129 MBA schools each year.
Ohio State University-Main Campus, which is located in Columbus, is the top-ranked school in Ohio that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 14th in the country in 2010. 344 students graduated with a degree in MBA from Ohio State University-Main Campus in 2010. Ohio State University-Main Campus charged in-state students $9,420 in tuition fees per year.
Case Western Reserve University, which is located in Cleveland, is the second-ranked school in Ohio that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 22nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Case Western Reserve University graduated 319 students from its MBA program. Students at Case Western Reserve University paid $37,648 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Ohio with a MBA program is Ohio University-Main Campus, which is located in Athens. In 2010, it was ranked 27th nationwide. In 2010, 286 students graduated from Ohio University-Main Campus MBA program. Tuition at Ohio University-Main Campus was $9,603 per year.
Mba schools in Ohio, charge students an average tuition of $13,090 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $37,648 per year, or as little as $1,735 per year. The Ohio MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Case Western Reserve University – located in Cleveland, students are charged $37,648 per year
- John Carroll University – located in Cleveland, students are charged $30,250 per year
- Xavier University – located in Cincinnati, students are charged $29,970 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Ohio MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- Sinclair Community College – located in Dayton, students are charged $1,735 per year
- Cuyahoga Community College District – located in Cleveland, students are charged $2,537 per year
- Lorain County Community College – located in Elyria, students are charged $2,570 per year
A MBA degree from an Ohio school. what next?
A large number of Ohio MBA graduates become general managers. In 2010, there were 32,950 general managers working in Ohio. The largest populations of Ohio general managers are working in the following counties:
- Dearborn County – 7,540 general managers
- Delaware County – 6,990 general managers
- Cuyahoga County – 6,550 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Ohio will shrink by -8%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 28,620 general managers working in Ohio.
On average, general managers earn $112,420 per year. However, Ohio general managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $32,490 per year to more than $162,480 per year in 2010. A general manager in the following Ohio counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Portage County – $122,830 per year
- Cuyahoga County – $118,350 per year
- Delaware County – $115,180 per year
The following counties in Ohio have the lowest average salaries for general managers:
- Jefferson County – $77,950 per year
- Clark County – $83,240 per year
- Adams County – $83,250 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Ohio statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration in Ohio
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Ohio
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration in Ohio
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Ohio
- Certificate in Business Administration in Ohio